Thursday, January 15, 2009

Stars and Pandas

So, this blog wasn't really meant to be too personal.

I'd post quirky shit and stuff I found interesting while also sprinkling in thoughts and opinions and hopefully letting people know what I was generally up to.

This might be the first and last time it gets this personal.

3, 2, 1:

There's a girl I love. There's a girl that loves me.

And maybe we can't be in love together because of distance.

I still find it amazing how we met. It took countless tragedies, failures, and successes for us to even meet. Let alone find enough time to get to know each other.

The idea of coincidence was almost wiped from my memory because of this.

But our dilemma.

We're geographically apart. And yes, the whole "Well, SOMEONE should move." argument is valid to a degree. But at what cost? What if either one of us is happy to be with our partner but miserable where we are at?

The time we spend together is great. We're the happiest people.
But the time apart is brutal. We're the saddest folk.

I don't think I've proven to her how much I care. And it kills me inside.
She's drive half-way across the country more than once for me.

I don't know what to do.
She told me that I have to stop taking the path of least resistance.

The problem now is, I believe none of my paths laid before me fit that.

It's all blurred to me. I don't know which one's the right path, the selfish path, the bad path, or the wrong path.

What I do know is that today I made a choice. Not exactly about this. But I made a choice and I don't know if I prolonged pain or did what I was meant to until it reaches you.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Did you just end it?

Vander. said...

No. That's the last thing I want.

Valerie the Great said...

Wow. Somehow I had no clue this was ever posted until a few seconds ago.

Hmmm.